The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
- In Chicago area? Documentary on positive impact of arts on people w Alzheimer's screens at @LUMAChicago Mar/Apr 2016 luc.edu/luma/education… 1 day ago
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago at the Loyola University Museum of Art in March and April 2016
- Arts & Alzheimer’s documentary screens January 2016 in Florida at the Flagler Film Festival
- Groundbreaking documentary on Art and Alzheimer’s airs nationwide on public television in 2015
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Washington, DC PBS station in November 2015
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Kansas PBS station on November 15, 2015