The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer’s screens in Palm Coast, Florida August 2015
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer’s screens in Ocean City, Maryland June 2015
- When Alzheimer’s Strikes: A Way to Help Thru the Creative Arts, Workshop in Paris, France, May 27, 2015
- Panel discussion: Story-Telling for Social Change, April 15, 2015 in Washington, DC
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Los Angeles area Public Television on March 28, 2015