The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
- In Alabama? Documentary on positive impact of art on Alzheimer's airs on @APTV Oct & Nov aptv.org/episodes/34303… @DanielCPotts @AlzMidSouth 6 hours ago
- Documentary on positive imact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Alabama Public Television, October & November 2015
- Documentary on positive imact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Colorado Public Television, September 30, 2015
- Art and Mind Symposium, October 17th, 2015 in Sacramento, California
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer’s screens in Palm Coast, Florida August 2015
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer’s screens in Ocean City, Maryland June 2015