The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
- In Idaho? Documentary on the positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer's airs broadcasts on @IdahoPTV Oct 4 & 5, 2016 …ememberbetterwhenipaint.wordpress.com/2016/09/25/doc… 5 hours ago
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Chicago, Illinois PBS station on July 24th, 2016 at 4pm.
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens at American Art Therapy Association’s 47th Annual Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, July 2016
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Paris, France at MICEFA on June 20, 2016