The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
- In the Los Angeles area? Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer's airs March 27 & 28 on @KCET kcet.org/shows/i_rememb… 2 days ago
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Los Angeles area Public Television on March 28, 2015
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer’s screens in Palm Beach, Florida
- Documentary on positive impact of art on Alzheimer’s screens in Beverly, Massachusetts March 2015
- Groundbreaking documentary on Art and Alzheimer’s to air nationwide on public television starting November 2014
- Documentary on positive imact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Indiana Public Television and nationwide starting November 2014