The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
- RT @NLdsCultureClub For Alzheimer’s Patients, Art’s Therapeutic Effects Are Transformative artsy.net/article/artsy-… 2 hours ago
- Panel discussion at the National Museum of Women in the Arts – April 7th in Washington D.C
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Twin Cities PBS station in April 2017
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago on November 16, 2016
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s