Co-Director Berna Huebner will present I Remember Better When I Paint at the annual Alzheimer’s Disease Education Conference & Expo on Thursday, March 10, 2011 at the Melville Marriott Long Island, 1350 Old Walt Whitman Road, Melville, NY. The conference is hosted by the Alzheimer’s Association of Long Island, NY, and is titled The Changing Dynamics of Alzheimer’s Care. For more information, click here.
Watch the trailer
- #AlzChat 3pmEST/8pmUK Topic today: Dementia care communication tips @creativitycare @AlzJoyThruTears @nursesKidONE @SrCareCorner @nurchat 8 hours ago
- Panel discussion at the National Museum of Women in the Arts – April 7th in Washington D.C
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Twin Cities PBS station in April 2017
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago on November 16, 2016
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s