Co-Director Berna Huebner will present I Remember Better When I Paint at the annual Alzheimer’s Disease Education Conference & Expo on Thursday, March 10, 2011 at the Melville Marriott Long Island, 1350 Old Walt Whitman Road, Melville, NY. The conference is hosted by the Alzheimer’s Association of Long Island, NY, and is titled The Changing Dynamics of Alzheimer’s Care. For more information, click here.
Watch the trailer
- The positive impact of art and other creative therapies on people with Alzheimer’s... enhancingcare.com/?p=61 via @EnhancingCare 4 days ago
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago on November 16, 2016
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Chicago, Illinois PBS station on July 24th, 2016 at 4pm.
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens at American Art Therapy Association’s 47th Annual Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, July 2016