I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making Training Program on September 21, 2010 at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, Long Island. The conference is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with lunch at noon. Film director Berna Huebner will present the film at 11:00 a.m. and speak about her work with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
- RT @NLdsCultureClub For Alzheimer’s Patients, Art’s Therapeutic Effects Are Transformative artsy.net/article/artsy-… 2 hours ago
- Panel discussion at the National Museum of Women in the Arts – April 7th in Washington D.C
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Twin Cities PBS station in April 2017
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago on November 16, 2016
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s