I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making Training Program on September 21, 2010 at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, Long Island. The conference is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with lunch at noon. Film director Berna Huebner will present the film at 11:00 a.m. and speak about her work with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
- In Idaho? Documentary on the positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer's airs broadcasts on @IdahoPTV Oct 4 & 5, 2016 …ememberbetterwhenipaint.wordpress.com/2016/09/25/doc… 1 day ago
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Chicago, Illinois PBS station on July 24th, 2016 at 4pm.
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens at American Art Therapy Association’s 47th Annual Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, July 2016
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Paris, France at MICEFA on June 20, 2016