I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making Training Program on September 21, 2010 at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, Long Island. The conference is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with lunch at noon. Film director Berna Huebner will present the film at 11:00 a.m. and speak about her work with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Panel discussion: Story-Telling for Social Change, April 15, 2015 in Washington, DC
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Los Angeles area Public Television on March 28, 2015
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer’s screens in Palm Beach, Florida
- Documentary on positive impact of art on Alzheimer’s screens in Beverly, Massachusetts March 2015
- Groundbreaking documentary on Art and Alzheimer’s to air nationwide on public television starting November 2014