I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making Training Program on September 21, 2010 at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, Long Island. The conference is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with lunch at noon. Film director Berna Huebner will present the film at 11:00 a.m. and speak about her work with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
- In the Chicago area? Documentary on positive impact of arts on people w Alzheimer's screens Mar/Apr luc.edu/luma/education… MT @TerriWorman 3 days ago
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago at the Loyola University Museum of Art in March and April 2016
- Arts & Alzheimer’s documentary screens January 2016 in Florida at the Flagler Film Festival
- Groundbreaking documentary on Art and Alzheimer’s airs nationwide on public television in 2015
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Washington, DC PBS station in November 2015
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Kansas PBS station on November 15, 2015