I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making Training Program on September 21, 2010 at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, Long Island. The conference is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with lunch at noon. Film director Berna Huebner will present the film at 11:00 a.m. and speak about her work with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer’s screens in Palm Coast, Florida August 2015
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer’s screens in Ocean City, Maryland June 2015
- When Alzheimer’s Strikes: A Way to Help Thru the Creative Arts, Workshop in Paris, France, May 27, 2015
- Panel discussion: Story-Telling for Social Change, April 15, 2015 in Washington, DC
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Los Angeles area Public Television on March 28, 2015