I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making Training Program on September 21, 2010 at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, Long Island. The conference is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with lunch at noon. Film director Berna Huebner will present the film at 11:00 a.m. and speak about her work with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
- The positive impact of art & creativity on people with Alzheimer’s... enhancingcare.com/?p=61 @EnhancingCare 4 days ago
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Chicago, Illinois PBS station on July 24th, 2016 at 4pm.
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens at American Art Therapy Association’s 47th Annual Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, July 2016
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Paris, France at MICEFA on June 20, 2016
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago at the Loyola University Museum of Art in April 2016
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Massachusetts March 2016