I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making Training Program on September 21, 2010 at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, Long Island. The conference is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with lunch at noon. Film director Berna Huebner will present the film at 11:00 a.m. and speak about her work with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
- Using drawing, painting, museum visits to improve quality of life for people with Alzheimer's programsforelderly.com/documentary-de… via @elderlyprograms 1 hour ago
- Documentary on positive imact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Colorado Public Television, September 30, 2015
- Art and Mind Symposium, October 17th, 2015 in Sacramento, California
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer’s screens in Palm Coast, Florida August 2015
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on Alzheimer’s screens in Ocean City, Maryland June 2015
- When Alzheimer’s Strikes: A Way to Help Thru the Creative Arts, Workshop in Paris, France, May 27, 2015