Berna Huebner was interviewed on the WBEZ talk show Eight Forty-Eight on July 29, 2010. Click here to see a description of the interview. To listen to the interview, click the arrow below the interview title: Art Helps Evoke Memory for Those with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
- RT @NLdsCultureClub For Alzheimer’s Patients, Art’s Therapeutic Effects Are Transformative artsy.net/article/artsy-… 2 hours ago
- Panel discussion at the National Museum of Women in the Arts – April 7th in Washington D.C
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Twin Cities PBS station in April 2017
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago on November 16, 2016
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s