Berna Huebner was interviewed on the WBEZ talk show Eight Forty-Eight on July 29, 2010. Click here to see a description of the interview. To listen to the interview, click the arrow below the interview title: Art Helps Evoke Memory for Those with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
- The positive impact of art and other creative therapies on people with Alzheimer’s... enhancingcare.com/?p=61 via @EnhancingCare 4 days ago
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago on November 16, 2016
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Chicago, Illinois PBS station on July 24th, 2016 at 4pm.
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens at American Art Therapy Association’s 47th Annual Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, July 2016