I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at 11:15 am on August 3, 2010, as part of the National Center for Creative Aging Symposium in Miami. For more information, go to www.creativeaging.org/symposia-miami/.
Watch the trailer
- RT @LondonParisRoam: Great awareness raising by @ElvisCostello on the amazing, postive power of #music on people who have dementia #EndAlz… 4 days ago
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago on November 16, 2016
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Chicago, Illinois PBS station on July 24th, 2016 at 4pm.
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens at American Art Therapy Association’s 47th Annual Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, July 2016