I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at 11:15 am on August 3, 2010, as part of the National Center for Creative Aging Symposium in Miami. For more information, go to www.creativeaging.org/symposia-miami/.
Watch the trailer
- RT @NLdsCultureClub For Alzheimer’s Patients, Art’s Therapeutic Effects Are Transformative artsy.net/article/artsy-… 2 hours ago
- Panel discussion at the National Museum of Women in the Arts – April 7th in Washington D.C
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Twin Cities PBS station in April 2017
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago on November 16, 2016
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s