Hope you can watch our documentary I Remember Better When I Paint on Sunday, August 15th, at 2:00 pm at the Sag Harbor Theatre, 90 Main Street, Sag Harbor, New York. Doors will be open at 1:30 pm.
Watch the trailer
- RT @NLdsCultureClub For Alzheimer’s Patients, Art’s Therapeutic Effects Are Transformative artsy.net/article/artsy-… 2 hours ago
- Panel discussion at the National Museum of Women in the Arts – April 7th in Washington D.C
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Twin Cities PBS station in April 2017
- Arts and Alzheimer’s documentary screens in Chicago on November 16, 2016
- Documentary on positive impact of the arts on Alzheimer’s to air on Idaho PBS station in October 2016
- Important documentary dealing with understanding of Alzheimer’s