The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
- The positive impact of art on people with Alzheimer's... runningahospital.blogspot.de/2013/05/i-reme… via @Paulflevy #TalkDementia 3 days ago
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens at the Metropolitan Museum in New York, Wednesday, May 29, 2013
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Austin, Texas on May 9, 2013
- I Remember Better When I Paint to broadcast on southeastern Wisconsin PBS station
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens at the 5th International Dementia Care Conference, April 2013, in Dublin, Ireland
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens at Careers in Aging Week at Iowa State University