The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
- Exploring the positive impact of art & creativity on people with Alzheimer’s and their caregivers... circlesoflight.com/blog/documenta… 22 hours ago
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Massachusetts on March 9, 2014
- Screening of I Remember Better When I Paint in Naples, Florida on February 17, 2014
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in San Francisco in February 2014
- I Remember Better when I Paint screens in Fort Meyers, Florida on February 18, 2014
- Alzheimer’s & the Creative Arts