The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
- Intergenerational art program for women with dementia stthomastimesjournal.com/2014/09/18/par… via @timesjournal MT @AlzElgin @STEPACDOTCA 1 day ago
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Mobile, Alabama on September 8, 2014
- Advocating for the Arts in Alzheimer’s Care
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts on August 20, 2014
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Wenham, Massachusetts on June 19, 2014
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on people with Alzheimer’s screens in Hong Kong in June 2014