The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
- Help raise awareness of how the creative arts helps Alzheimer’s
- I Remember Better when I Paint screens in Cape Cod, Massachusetts on November 14, 2013
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Weston, Massachusetts, November 7, 2013
- I Remember Better When I Paint premieres in Connecticut, October 11, 2013
- Millennials raising Alzheimer’s awareness though music