The Town Club will host a screening of the documentary I Remember Better When I Paint, a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how creative arts can restore quality of life to those with Alzheimer’s. Utah ranks #2 in the nation for the number of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. The film will be shown on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. A social and lunch will follow the screening.
Watch the trailer
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Wenham, Massachusetts on June 19, 2014
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on people with Alzheimer’s screens in Hong Kong in June 2014
- Event on April 30th at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Wisconsin on May 6, 2014
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Massachusetts on March 9, 2014