I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making Training Program on September 21, 2010 at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, Long Island. The conference is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with lunch at noon. Film director Berna Huebner will present the film at 11:00 a.m. and speak about her work with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
- The beauty of art as a pathway to connect & engage with someone who has Alzheimer's blogs.vancouversun.com/2013/12/02/own… via @bownesspark 2 days ago
- December 3rd is Giving Tuesday – Hope You’ll Help Raise Awareness of how Creative Arts helps Alzheimer’s
- I Remember Better when I Paint screens in Cape Cod, Massachusetts on November 14, 2013
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Weston, Massachusetts, November 7, 2013
- I Remember Better When I Paint premieres in Connecticut, October 11, 2013
- Millennials raising Alzheimer’s awareness though music