I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making Training Program on September 21, 2010 at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, Long Island. The conference is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with lunch at noon. Film director Berna Huebner will present the film at 11:00 a.m. and speak about her work with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
- How creative arts can improve the quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s journaltimes.com/lifestyles/hea… via @Journaltimes 20 hours ago
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on people with Alzheimer’s screens in Hong Kong in May and June 2014
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Wisconsin on May 6, 2014
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Massachusetts on March 9, 2014
- Screening of I Remember Better When I Paint in Naples, Florida on February 17, 2014
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in San Francisco in February 2014