I Remember Better When I Paint will be shown at the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making Training Program on September 21, 2010 at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, Long Island. The conference is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with lunch at noon. Film director Berna Huebner will present the film at 11:00 a.m. and speak about her work with Alzheimer’s.
Watch the trailer
- Intergenerational art program for women with dementia stthomastimesjournal.com/2014/09/18/par… via @timesjournal MT @AlzElgin @STEPACDOTCA 10 hours ago
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Mobile, Alabama on September 8, 2014
- Advocating for the Arts in Alzheimer’s Care
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts on August 20, 2014
- I Remember Better When I Paint screens in Wenham, Massachusetts on June 19, 2014
- Documentary on positive impact of creative arts on people with Alzheimer’s screens in Hong Kong in June 2014